Certified Organic and packed full of anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals to provide long-lasting coverage whilst caring for skin health.
- Blurs the line between moisturiser and foundation.
- Certified Organic ingredients provide intense hydration while smoothing wrinkles and helping to regenerate skin cells.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are combined to soothe, hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Now with added Hyaluronic Acid for improved skin elasticity, hydration and coverage.
- Argan & Rosehip Oils nurture and repair.
- Fortified with Vitamin E.
- Creates flawless, natural coverage which is easily buildable on areas of concern.
- No oily residue, will not clog pores.
- Flawless blend ability.
Why Hyaluronic Acid?
Not sure which mineral foundation shade is for you?Refer to our Shade Finder to find your perfect match.
- Using the INIKA Vegan Foundation Brush or your fingertips, apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to the face in sections.
- Start with the nose and chin before finishing with the cheeks, eyes and forehead, blending as you go until the face is evenly covered.
- Application to the neck and décolletage is optional.
Due to the moisturising properties of the product, applying in sections will ensure that your coverage is dewy, radiant and lasts all day. Don’t be afraid to use your fingertips in application, as the product responds well to the skins oils and heats on application.
- Great foundationReview by May
I really like this foundation. It is easy to apply and has great staying power. Coverage is medium.
I used MAC before, but was looking for something natural. Inika foundations is even better and has more staying power than Macs Studio foundation, but less coverage. (Posted on 22/04/2016)
- The best for combo/oily skinReview by Sparkly
I have tried alot of natural foundations to no avail, all being to oily or rubbish coverage. This one is the best, I wouldn't say it's entirely suited to a dry skin in that case moisture your skin really well. If you have more of an oily skin type like me you will love this foundation. It has great coverage and has staying power. Love love this foundation!!! (Posted on 9/04/2016)
- natural look, sits well on skin.Review by bushy
The feel of this foundation was a little dry for me (I'm normal/dry), but it felt nice on the skin. I put it on with my fingers, then again with a brush, and I found it sat better on the skin when I used the brush. It gave a nice natural look when applied thinly, giving a more even tone, but still showing the skin. I am fair but tan easily, so I tried cream and beige, and either shade depth was ok, however both were slightly too yellow for my complexion, maybe better for summer. (Posted on 25/05/2015)
- Smells DivineReview by organicluvver
I love this product! It glides on and one pump can almost do my whole face. I look forward to putting it on every day as it smells just beautiful. It has great lasting power and the tan was the perfect match for my olive skin tone.
It is highly recommend being my first trial of organic foundation after religiously using another well known 3 letter brand which I loved but was devastated to find out that they tested on animals.
I love that this is cruelty free and organic! (Posted on 20/05/2015)
- freshReview by anita
Was very impressed with this foundation..brings out my natural beauty and makes me look younger and flawless..while nourishing my skin!..little pricey though (Posted on 4/05/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Shipping & Returns
You may also like
$45.00Add to Bag
$59.95Add to Bag
$25.00Add to Bag
$25.00Add to Bag